Saturday, March 18, 2006

E is for ....

EATING! I am a big girl and I love to eat. However, rather than posting a picture about me, I thought I would post a picture of the baby eating.


Look at her go at it. I am so self conscious when I eat, that I usually eat very fast, which isn't good for you. I have a multitude of food issues that span eating in public to eating in front of family to eating in from of in laws, that I'm not going to go into at the moment.

I just want to look at this picture and realize that my daughter is healthy, if a little greedy. You may not be able to see, but she has a piece of pork chop in each hand. Why she also saw the need to root in her plate like a little pig is beyond me.

But it also reminds me that the last thing she needs is to feel self conscious about her eating, so when she does things like this, I giggle a bit with my husband, then I ignore it. She will figure it out sooner than later, I'm sure.

PS. That is my elbow and plate in the corner.

No comments: