Thursday, March 02, 2006

Decency in knitting

So Franklin at The Panopticon (see side bar for link, I'm lazy) managed to piss off the left wing liberals and the right wing conservatives of the knitting world with one image. The only thing to say to that is

Hooray, Franklin!
I would have left a comment, but I've been having issues with blogger all day long.
Can you believe the nerve of some people? I suppose its a good thing more people don't read this blog. There might have been a debate about my own nude blogging and knitting.
Humph! If ya gotta problem with it, go read something else!
Thankfully this is still a mostly free country. And besides, its not like you really know who I am.
I suppose that's the rub here--people presuming to know something about Franklin. I guess they don't read his blog on a regular basis. If they did, they would have known that the King of Etiquette wasn't going to dignify them with a real response. Franklin made the right choice to meet absurdity with absurdity.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Loved the Penopticon! Anyway -- where did you find that turtle pattern you made. Have you finished felting it yet? Looks adorable. I am thinking I might like to try one. With some of my handspun. Be fun.