Monday, December 26, 2005

Lots of knitting and spinning going on

So I thought I would let you in on the stuff I knitted for Yule, and the spinning I've been doing. Pictures do follow.

So spinning first. This is a drop spindle my husband made for me.

Yes, that is yarn on it. That is the single before its been plied.

This is what it looks like when it has been plied.

Now all that's left is to set the twist, dye it, and get to knitting my baby some funky leg warmers.

For knitting, there is the following scarf and purse.


Yes, it isn't a set. I really like the purse. It is a garterstitch rectangle that has been folded over, and I used the I cord handle as a gusset type thingy.

I am not going to discuss my mother's scarf again.

I don't have a picture of my Dad's for some reason, but here is a picture of my hubby's. No, I'm not sure why he didn't have a shirt on under the jacket I made him take off, but I wasn't complaining.

No comments: