Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh, my goddess!

For a moment, blogger forgot I had switched over this blog. I fought for a good twenty minutes to get this blog back. Whew!

Anyway, things are moving apace here. We will be doing some X-mas shopping this evening, but I'm afraid that for the most part, not many people will be getting toys. I need to talk to Chris but we will probably be sending an email to the relevant people letting them know not to get us anything this year, since we won't be able to reciprocate.

Especially since I'm not doing the late X-mas gift thing this year. I do plan to knit some things for myself next year. I have my eyes on a shawl, and possibly a hat to match. As well as a wrap shirt from Big Girl Knits.

Well, that's all for now, cause Freesia is demanding I attend her :D.

No comments: