Wednesday, April 05, 2006

As babily possible?

This has become my life in a lot of ways. I no longer do things as fast as humanly possible--it's babily possible now. The baby dictates all. I don't think my mom, and other who are too numerous to name, really realize that.

I know some think that babies should be on this really rigorous schedule, but I've never been able to manage it with Freesia. As she has grown older and napped less, schedules have become more rigid and more important, but still a lot of things are still done on her schedule.

I don't wake the baby from a nap because it's bad luck. It sort of guarantees that the rest of the day is a wash. She hates it. I hate it. It is badong for those in the know.

Anyway, thought I would explain the new addition to my vocabulary.

No comments: