Thursday, January 05, 2006

Stuff and the thing

A lot of my posts are probably going to be titled that way. I just don't have a lot to post about. The baby is fine, but her sleeping schedule is swinging wildly and still hasn't settled down. I may have to start getting her up in the morning, and I'm not looking forward to it. But are what are ya supposed to do?

In other news, I did some drop spindling at our knitting group. Since this was very much in public at a Panera Bread, I thought I would get a lot more comment. I did get an older lady who was interested, but there wasn't a lot of people there, I guess. Ya, I know. I can be an secret attention whore.

Oh, I've almost finished the knitting project for hubby's grandma, which is good since we'll be seeing her this weekend.

O.K., here is where things get dicey. I have major writer's block at the moment. I feel completely... congested. Its all up there, but nothing is moving. I think I'm going to start the edit on my nanowrimo novella early, so that I can get that out of the way. I think that's why I'm blocked. I had planned to start it on 1/15, so of course I don't want to be involved in a huge project at the time.

So, that about it, not in a nut shell but close. How about you?

No comments: