Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Knitting ...

... the other clog. Also, finishing my turtle, soon to be blogged here as well. I'm planning on making a big huge felted mobile to put in the car for the baby. As soon as its done, I'll blog that as well.

Also, major spinning being done. As soon as I finish this white wool I was given, I'm switching over to some blue wool that Ruth over at the yarn shop gave me.

Which brings me to the BALL WINDER. Ruth gave me a BALL WINDER this weekend just because I mention that I needed one and she had one that was on its way to ball winder heaven. It hasn't worn out yet, but it is on its way--the dreaded clicking noise has started.

In writing news, I've given up on my writer's block and I'm editing my novella from Nanowrimo. More news as that shapes up.

No comments: