Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hand cramps!

It isn't often that I knit or spin myself into a hand cramp. I still say that it was putting the flippers on that little turtle, but just to be safe, I took a 24 hour break from all fiber arts and typing. So that break is almost over, and I couldn't stand it any more.

I had to blog.

It's strange. I don't know what I did with at least fifteen minutes of my time a day before I started blogging. That would have been at least three cigarettes before I became pregnant, which is when I started blogging, so maybe that's it. For those not in the know, I quit cold turkey when my pregnancy test came back positive.

Which brings me to another topic I feel I have to talk about. Friends. Aimee, of She Who Reads, was there when I took my pregnancy test. She was there when I smoked my last cigarette. She was there when I got married. She was a friend of mine when I got together with my husband. She has been one of my best friends for years.

Aimee, I just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful you are, sister of my heart. And a shout out to Alexandra, the other sister of my heart, if you are reading this--Email me, call me, something! We don't have your phone number anymore. The baby sort of demolished our number list.

So, anyway, back to trying to compile those lost phone numbers again.

No comments: