Saturday, June 24, 2006

So you thought I was gone?

Hah! Never. I am never gone, only small. Sorry, feeling a bit existential today. I'm also like completely like boggled over the fact that I had enough time to blog. Must send husband and daughter out to get the oil changed more often.

So updates--everyone has to drop by Letters to Myself (check list on the side). Jon and his wife just had an adorable little boy, and after some small complications, I think everyone is home. Oh, and by the way, Jon, yes, children really do put out sleep waves.

Also, for those who may be wondering why there are no pictures of the baba lately--I give you two reasons--teething and work.

I have to make this short. But you may want to check back here often, things could be changing pretty quickly.

No comments: