Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So, I was a bit maudlin

And send out an all call for our beloved Alexandra. Which lead a commenter to ask about her. Well, she was the type of person who would give you the shirt off her back if she had one. She was no saint, but then again she could act saintly. She was a fabulous mom.

I'm assuming that she is still all of those things, but a year can change you. C'est la vie.

On another topic, a piece of mine got published at DotMom.com (June 9th). It generated a lot of comment. I'd link to it, but it's late and I'm lazy.

I'm also very tired. I'm having problems with insomnia again. Send sleep waves my way, o.k.?

2 comments:

She Who Reads said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on being published! ::off to look for your article::

She Who Reads said...

And I'm back, stymied in my quest to find your work. Dotmom has a splash page, but nothing else -- at least, nothing I was able to navigate to from the splash page. This strikes me as very odd. Don't they want people to browse their website?

Post the link soon, please!

::hoping that came across sounding entreating instead of bossy::