Thursday, November 30, 2006

So now the month is over

And I'm sure you have all been waiting with bated breath. Well, I didn't make it. My novella is 33,909 words. It is actually a complete story, but we did fall short by over 15k words. Still it's the longest thing I've ever written, and I think it's turned into a fairly solid horror novel. It still needs a lot of work, but I'm thinking after say two or three drafts, I might have something worth sending around.

In the knitting arena, I actually got around to knitting a couple of teddy bears. One went to Killian, my newest nephew, and the other will be going into the toys for tots program. And in other news my spinning table/wheel is almost done. It's a modified treadle sewing machine we found in one of the chicken houses they use for storage here on the farm. And speaking of the farm, I've got some pictures I'm giong to try uploading, but apparently this takes hours with a dial up connection. I'll try later tonight or this weekend.

Anyway, y'all take care.

No comments: