Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thongs on dolls and other stuff

O.K. there is a great post on bloggingbaby.com right now about the Baby Bratz! dolls. For those in the know, they came with thongs this holiday season, which was apparently a mistake, according to the manufacturer. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but that just makes my back teeth ache. If you are going to lie, lie big and stick to it. If you are going to tell the truth, make it interesting and stick to it. Don't jump from one to the other.

In other news, I have a single New Year's Resolution: Trust my husband more. I need to stop going behind my husband like I'm his mom, and I resolve not to do that any more. NO MATTER WHAT!

Also, sickness in the A'tuin household is rampant, but seems to be winding down. Its seems as though both husband and baby has made a complete recovery, but I'm still sick. I'm mean really sick. Its moving from my nose to my chest and I often feel like I'm drowning in snot, and to top it off and making me really unreasonable, its time for "every woman's little monthly friend". I blame my husband and his "I have to go to work, so I can't help with the baby" attitude. I'll be more reasonable in about two days.

Please, Goddess, I just want to be able to breathe and knit without a sneezing fit.

No comments: